Transcripts for current Wellington-Napoleon students and alumni can be requested with Mrs. Shannon in the Counselor's Office. Transcripts are usually available within 24 hours, during the school calendar year. The procedures are listed below:
Current Wellington-Napoleon Students:
- Fill out the Transcript Request form in Mrs. Shannon's office or DOWNLOAD HERE.
- Include your name and where you want the transcript sent to
- Please indicate whether you need an official copy or regular copy
- Contact Mrs. Shannon (firstname.lastname@example.org) with the following information:
- Student's name at time of graduation
- Year of graduation
- Date of birth
- Current contact information
Dual Credit transcripts: Wellington-Napoleon R-IX does not receive copies of dual credit transcripts. To request a copy of your dual credit transcript, please contact the college/university's Registrar's Office. Please note there is usually a $5+ fee for transcripts.